Una is a district of Himachal Pradesh which lies in its south western part. On the 1st September,1972 the Himachal Pradesh Govt. reorganised the then Kangra district into three districts namely Una, Hamirpur and Kangra.The famous places of Una are ‘Chintpurni’ Goddess temple, Dera Baba Barbhag Singh, Dera Baba Rudru, Joggi Panga, Dharamshala Mahanta, Dhunsar Mahadev Temple Talmehra, Shivbari Temple Gagret and Mini Secretariat. Una district is well developed in the industrial sector due to close proximity to Punjab. Mehatpur, Gagret, Tahliwal & Amb are main industrial centres of Una.
- Tender Notice for Photo/ Videography of Election 2022
- Press note for implantation of artificial limbs to eligible disabled and senior citizens
- Health Advisory on Heat Related Illness
- Circle Rate of Tehsil UNA for 2022-2023
- Circle Rate of Tehsil MEHATPUR BASDEHRA for 2022-2023
- Circle Rate of Tehsil JOL for 2022-2023
- Circle Rate of Tehsil ISPUR for 2022-2023