Una is a district of Himachal Pradesh which lies in its south western part. On the 1st September,1972 the Himachal Pradesh Govt. reorganised the then Kangra district into three districts namely Una, Hamirpur and Kangra.The famous places of Una are ‘Chintpurni’ Goddess temple, Dera Baba Barbhag Singh, Dera Baba Rudru, Joggi Panga, Dharamshala Mahanta, Dhunsar Mahadev Temple Talmehra, Shivbari Temple Gagret and Mini Secretariat. Una district is well developed in the industrial sector due to close proximity to Punjab. Mehatpur, Gagret, Tahliwal & Amb are main industrial centres of Una.
- Navratri fair at Chintpurni Temple from 22 March
- Tender Notice of Labour Work for the procurement of wheat (RMS) for the year 2023-2024
- Tender Notice of Transportation for the procurement of wheat (RMS) for the year 2023-2024
- Corrigendum in the dates of tenders for the procurement of Paddy for the year 2022-2023
- Notification Regarding New Member Elected in Panchayat
- Notice Regarding the updation of Voter Card
- Health advisory regarding Snake bite