Una is a district of Himachal Pradesh which lies in its south western part. On the 1st September,1972 the Himachal Pradesh Govt. reorganised the then Kangra district into three districts namely Una, Hamirpur and Kangra.The famous places of Una are ‘Chintpurni’ Goddess temple, Dera Baba Barbhag Singh, Dera Baba Rudru, Joggi Panga, Dharamshala Mahanta, Dhunsar Mahadev Temple Talmehra, Shivbari Temple Gagret and Mini Secretariat. Una district is well developed in the industrial sector due to close proximity to Punjab. Mehatpur, Gagret, Tahliwal & Amb are main industrial centres of Una.
- Notice of newly elected Gram Panchayat members in the by-election.
- Local Holiday in Una District on “Goverdhan Pooja”
- Notification of newly elected Gram Panchayat member in by-election
- Notification of newly elected Panchayat Samiti members in the by-election
- Notification of newly elected members of Zilla Parishad
- Circle Rate of Tehsil Bangana for 2023-2024
- Circle Rate of Tehsil Mehatpur Basdehra for 2023-2024
- No post to display