Una is a district of Himachal Pradesh which lies in its south western part. On the 1st September,1972 the Himachal Pradesh Govt. reorganised the then Kangra district into three districts namely Una, Hamirpur and Kangra.The famous places of Una are ‘Chintpurni’ Goddess temple, Dera Baba Barbhag Singh, Dera Baba Rudru, Joggi Panga, Dharamshala Mahanta, Dhunsar Mahadev Temple Talmehra, Shivbari Temple Gagret and Mini Secretariat. Una district is well developed in the industrial sector due to close proximity to Punjab. Mehatpur, Gagret, Tahliwal & Amb are main industrial centres of Una.
- Local Holidays in District Una
- Result for the post of Clerk & JOA (IT) reserved for locomotor impaired.
- Order under Section 144 Cr.PC to prohibit carrying of firearms during election
- Order Under Section 33 and 34 of Disaster Management Act, 2005 for Sale and use of Crackers and Social Gathering
- Zila Parishad 2010 & 2015 Roster Notification
- Panchayat Samiti 2010 & 2015 Roster Notification
- OBC Population Notification
- No post to display