Una is a district of Himachal Pradesh which lies in its south western part. On the 1st September,1972 the Himachal Pradesh Govt. reorganised the then Kangra district into three districts namely Una, Hamirpur and Kangra.The famous places of Una are ‘Chintpurni’ Goddess temple, Dera Baba Barbhag Singh, Dera Baba Rudru, Joggi Panga, Dharamshala Mahanta, Dhunsar Mahadev Temple Talmehra, Shivbari Temple Gagret and Mini Secretariat. Una district is well developed in the industrial sector due to close proximity to Punjab. Mehatpur, Gagret, Tahliwal & Amb are main industrial centres of Una.
- Account Numbers for contributing towards District Relief Fund
- Important telephone numbers during Curfew
- Officers authorized to issue passes during the curfew
- Curfew in Una district
- Pubic notice regarding class-IV recruitment
- Recruitment of Various Posts in Nation Informatics Centre
- Specimen of Certificates for evaluation of 15 Marks etc.
- No post to display