Una is a district of Himachal Pradesh which lies in its south western part. On the 1st September,1972 the Himachal Pradesh Govt. reorganised the then Kangra district into three districts namely Una, Hamirpur and Kangra.The famous places of Una are ‘Chintpurni’ Goddess temple, Dera Baba Barbhag Singh, Dera Baba Rudru, Joggi Panga, Dharamshala Mahanta, Dhunsar Mahadev Temple Talmehra, Shivbari Temple Gagret and Mini Secretariat. Una district is well developed in the industrial sector due to close proximity to Punjab. Mehatpur, Gagret, Tahliwal & Amb are main industrial centres of Una.
- The Result of 31 Posts of Peon(Class IV) on the daily wage basis.
- Vacancy for Contractual Post under RT-PCR UNA
- Circle Rate of Sub Tehsil Bharwain for 2021-2022
- Circle Rate of Sub Tehsil Gagret at Kaloh for 2021-2022
- Postponement of dates of scrutiny of documents for recruitment to Class IV posts on daily pay basis
- Banner of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Guarantee Act 2011
- Circle Rate of Tehsil Ghanari for 2021-2022
- No post to display