Primary Education :
Achievements of SSA and RMSA Una DIET Una at DEHLAN, District Una HP. Session 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018
- Rs 23 lacs [at] Rs 191600/- to each 12 schools were selected under RAA, to improve Science and Maths learning.
- PRERNA Plus and PARYAS Plus:-
Printed material supplied to all Elementary Schools i.e. Class 1st to 8th. Teacher Training imparted to 2 JBT of each Primary Schools, two Science and Maths teachers trained to improve the learning level of students at Upper Primary level from 6th to 8th
- N.A.S. has been conducted in 173 schools to know about the actual learning level of the students, evaluation done by third party, Rs 6.00 lacs expenditure for this purpose in Una District. Class 3rd , 5th and 8th were covered under this survey on 13th Nov 2017.
- District Level Book fair organized in the DIET, Rs 02.00 lacs was released to 15 schools to purchase books.
- Kala Utsav organized to promote and highlight the district culture and Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
- Adolescent Awareness Programme was organized at DIET Dehlan with collaboration with Health Department, Child Welfare Dept., Police Dept., Employment Dept. for guidance and counseling, Rs 1.00lacs was expenditure has been incurred to organized this programme to spread the awareness among the adolescent of 9th and 10th class about their problems, and kishore munch has been constituted in every high and Sen Sec. school to provide the guide and counseling to girls to address their problems.
- Twinning of Schools :-
Twinning of 3 schools was done on pilot basis – main topics teaching methods, cultural activities and share the best practices with each others.
Higher Education :
Scholarships Schemes by Central/State Govt. to students
|Sr. No.||Scheme Name||Rate|
|1.||IRDP Scholarship||Class 6-8th Boys Rs. 250 & Girls Rs. 500 per annual
Class 9-10th Boys Rs. 300 and Girls Rs. 600 per annual
Class +1 & +2 Boys & Girls Rs. 800 P. A.
|2.||Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chh. Yojna to SC/OBC students||Rs. 10000/- p. a. for class +1 and +2 students 1000 SC & 1000 OBC students, Meritorious Boys & Girls in 10th class.|
|3.||Swami Vivekanand Utkrist Chhatervrity Yojna to Gen.||Rs. 10000/- p. a. for class +1 and +2 students, 2000 Gen. Category Meritorious Boys and Girls Students in 10th Class.|
Free Text Books & Uniform:
The 134 Govt Sr Sec and 48 High Schools are functioning in Una District. 4077 Scheduled Castes, 368 Scheduled Tribes, 4885 Other Backward Classes and 1110 IRDP students of 9th & 10th classes were benefitted for distribution of free Text Books for the session 2017-18. All the students of Govt Sr Sec/High schools (6th to 10th =28505 students) were benefitted for distribution of free uniforms under Mahatma Gandhi Vardi Yozna and (11th & 12th = 13481 students ) were benefitted for distribution of free uniforms under Mukhya Mantri Vardi Yozna for the session 2017-18.
Total 830 Laptops of Una District were distributed to the 10th & 12th classes meritorious students of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education Dharamsala District Kangra (HP) for the session of 2016-17.