The national vision is to build a safer and disaster resilient India by developing a holistic, proactive, multi-disaster and technology driven strategy for DM. This will be achieved through a culture of prevention, mitigation and preparedness to reduce the impact of disasters on people. The entire process will centre stage the community and will be provided momentum and sustenance through the collective efforts of all government agencies supported by Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
The basic objective of the Disaster Management is to respond promptly in a coordinated manner in a disaster like situation, it is mandatory to mitigate the potential impact of disasters in order to save lives of people and property.
Various activities undertaken by DDMA :
- Report on District Emergency Operation Center, Una (H.P.)(PDF 3MB)
- Report on Mass Awareness Campaign on Disaster Management across the district (PDF 6.7 MB)
- Report on Comprehensive Capacity Building Programme on basic Disaster Management for Civil Defence / Home Guards / NKYS / Red Cross / NCC / NSS (PDF 2.6 MB)
- Report on Initiative taken by District Disaster Management Authority, Una (H.P.) (PDF 1.1 MB)
- Report on formation and Training of Task Forces at Haroli Block (PDF 2.6 MB)
- Report on formation and Training of Task Forces at Una Block (PDF 2.2 MB)
- Report on formation and Training of Task Forces at Bangana Block (PDF 2.3 MB)
- Himachal Pradesh State Disaster Management Authority (HPSDMA) sponsered mass awareness & capacity building campaign (PDF 3.1 MB)
- Sensitization Programs and Mock Drills in Observation Home-Cum-Sepcial Home-Samoor Kalan Una (PDF 831 KB)
- State level Mega Mock Exercise on Earthquake Disaster in district Una (PDF 4.0 MB)